#GhanaElections: Police Invite Alhaji Said Sinare Over Claims Of Supplying Weapons

Alhaji Said Sinare, National Vice-Chairman of the opposition National Democratic Congress(NDC)  has denied an alleged plot to arm people with weapons to cause chaos during the 2020 December elections.

Alhaji Said Sinare is to report to the police on Thursday after the NDC constituency chairman of Ayawaso North reportedly confessed to police that Ahaji Sinare is the one behind the distribution of guns to some youth to cause chaos during the upcoming 2020 general elections.

Speaking on Citi FM and monitored by ghgossip.com ,Alhaji Sinare noted that the  action of the constituency chairman who has been his employee for eight years may be as a result of anger after he sacked him about a month ago.

“He is the Ayawaso North constituency chairman. He is my boy and I groomed him. He is my employee, and he has been working for me for the past 8 years and I fired him exactly about five weeks ago because of so many reasons.

“Blackmail will never work because I am a very clean person with a good track record. I am not going to cause mayhem anywhere, I have been preaching peace everywhere I go,” he stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Publish names of third party dealers involved in ‘Gold for Oil’ programme -CSOs

Leader of the Movement for Change, Alan Kyerematen calls for support from CSOs in Ghana

I am Ghana's hope - Dr. Afriyie Akoto expresses confidence in leading NPP